Disclaimer: Although this site is built by counselors, its content should not be considered professional advice for your specific situation. It should be read as you would read a “self-help” book. For more specific counsel, you should seek the services of a therapist who can become more intimately familiar with your specific situation.
- Affair Articles: Tim Tedder and guests write about issues related to the experiences surrounding affairs and recovery from them. Most articles are available for download (PDF file).
- Affair Healing Manual: 14 chapters, exercises, and 18 worksheets to guide betrayed spouses in active healing.
- Affair Stories: Stories about affairs told by the people who experienced them.
- Blog: Shorter format articles written by Tim Tedder and guest authors.
- Online Courses: Courses for individuals and couple to help move toward affair healing and relationship renewal.
- Newsletter: The best way to receive free downloads and resources sent to your inbox. It's absolutely free. No gimmicks, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Questions & Answers: Tim Tedder answers the questions commonly asked about affair issues.
- TOP2 Recommended Books: Our highest book recommendations (2 per category).
- All Recommended Books: Our full list of recommended reading resources to help in your affair recovery process.
- Resources for Therapists and Counseling Practices.
- Couples Retreat: Each Marriage ICU weekend retreat is focused on helping one couple work through their unique affair healing needs. Retreats are held in Carmel, Indiana (just north of indianapolis).
- Personal Coaching: Schedule video or phone coaching sessions with Tim (individuals and/or couples), Jennifer (Individuals and/or couples), or Sharon (betrayed spouses only) for professional help in your recovery.
- Affair Counseling: Counseling offered to individuals and couples dealing with affair issues is offered in Carmel, Indiana (Tim, Sharon) and Oviedo, Florida (Jennifer).