- Online Groups
- Betrayed Partners Support Group
Betrayed Partners Support Group
The pain of betrayal is often overwhelming and life altering. There are times in the healing process where you may feel alone and isolated and do not know where to go for support. This 6-week small group, beginning Saturday April 6, offers an opportunity to grow and heal alongside others who have experienced the same betrayal in their relationship. Group size: 4-8 members; open to betrayed partners only.
Group Leader: Tim Tedder, counselor and creator of AffairHealing.com.
Meeting Times: 6 Saturdays, beginning April 13, from 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM (U.S. Eastern Time; 8:00-9:15 AM Pacific Time).
Format: Online Video Conferencing. Participation requires the use of a smartphone, tablet, or desktop with camera and microphone. A reliable internet connection will help assure a smooth experience.Cost: $20/session - $120 total paid at registration.
There are others, like you, who are hurting and confused. You don't have to do this alone.
This group will offer a place for injured partners to share their experiences and be encouraged in taking their next steps toward healing, whether in or out of a marriage. Tim Tedder will direct the group's open discussions based on the needs of its members.
Participants will receive additional information about the service (Zoom) we’ll be using and how you can join in on the group video calls, but here are some general things to keep in mind.
- A good connection will help you have a good experience. Avoid using WiFi that is weak or being shared by other active devices.
- Using a desktop computer or Chromebook will probably give best results, but Android devices, iPhones, or iPads can also be used.
- Avoid using Bluetooth headsets or putting your call on speaker. These tend to cause distortion or interference in group calls.
- Most newer devices have decent built-in mics. I recommend you wear wired headphones or earbuds, if possible. (We know it’s not always possible.)