podcast 501 "Satisfying Choices, Lasting Change"
Tim Tedder talks about what influences the choices and changes we make, with particular focus on decisions made in the aftermath of an affair. In the introduction, Tim and Sharon discuss life shifts resulting from COVID-19.
- [0:00] Tim & Sharon discuss COVID-19 reactions.
- [10:00] Tim considers what moves a person to change.
- [14:00] Doing, Getting, and Being
- [15:00] The DOing Motivation
- [18:15] The GETting Motivation
- [22:25] The BEing Motivation
- [27:05] Your Deep Desire
- [28:45] Considering Spirituality & Faith
- [30:45] Choices in Affair Recovery
- [36:10] The Advantage of a BEing Focus
Additional Episode Resources