Affair Recovery / Marriage Renewal
Affair Recovery Retreats - Orlando Florida
The counseling team of AffairHealing.com offers private personalized retreat sessions for couples at his Winter Park, Florida office (just north of downtown Orlando).
These retreats are NOT group events; they are times for one couple to work intensively with Tim Tedder, a licensed therapist, and other team counselors. The application process is free and simple.
An Intensive, Personal 3-Day Retreat That Makes A Difference
Marriage ICU program for couples needing a specialized focus on their affair recovery issues. Marriage ICU is perfect for couples who need:
- Intensive Care. The 3-Day ICU retreat working with Tim Tedder, a licensed counselor recognized for his specialized work in affair recovery. Other team counselors are also often involved.
- Personal Attention. Marriage ICU retreats are not group events. We only work with one couple at a time so that we can focus in on the specific needs of your marriage.
- Flexibility. Couple retreats can be scheduled in one of three different blocks of time (Tue-Thu, Fri-Sun, or Sat-Mon) to accommodate a variety of family or work demands. Each couple is free to arrange their own accommodations to fit their personal style and budget preferences.
- An Investment That Will Pay Off. Dedicating a few days time to focus your attention on your marriage can save you time and money.
- A Program That Really Helps. Here's what past participants have said about their experience...
Comments from Retreat Participants
"There was no wasted time, and I was very appreciative of that. Tim offered us a lot of good insight into our situation and some practical solutions that would help us make progress toward healing. I would highly recommend him to my friends and those who are struggling in affair recovery."
"We went to the retreat with hope that we would come out with tools to heal our marriage. We came out with exactly that, and much more."
"Tim nudged us each appropriately to recognize and do things to push through the issues and emotions that were keeping us apart. We're just home one day from the retreat, and I can already feel a big shift in how we're approaching our problem."
"We want to thank you for helping us save our marriage when we were in 'crisis' mode. Your counseling enabled us to move forward and to begin our healing process. We have no words to express the gratitude we have towards you."
What would you like your marriage to be a year from now? What will you do to make it happen?
Here's what you can experience as part of a Marriage ICU retreat:
- Retreat prep that includes an application process, various assessments, and preparation resources.
- 16 counseling hours over a 3 day period, including individual and couple's sessions.
- Retreat follow-up that includes: a personalized retreat report with recommendations for ongoing work and 2 follow-up phone sessions with Tim.
What would all this be worth?
All this is provided at a cost of $2,650 per couple. Once your application is approved, you will be asked to confirm your retreat date with a deposit. The balance is due at the start of the retreat. (Participants are responsible to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodations.)