Affair Healing Manual
IF YOU ALREADY PURCHASED YOUR KINDLE COPY: Submit the form below and free copies of the Couples Guide and Worksheets will be emailed to you!
As a licensed therapist specializing in affair recovery, I have worked with hundreds of clients affected by the wounds of infidelity and created resources (like this website) to help people heal.
Affair Healing: A Recovery Manual for Betrayed Spouses is more than just a book! It provides resources to encourage active participation in your healing, addressing the most important questions and actions that are part the recovery process. (See below for more detail.)
The manual, for betrayed partners, is available on Kindle and includes:
Get back to living & loving well.
Tim Tedder, Author & Counselor
What the book includes...
14 Chapters and 18 worksheets will help you:
- Decide what to do after finding out about an affair.
- Respond to a spouse who is uncertain or without conviction about wanting your or your marriage.
- Make relationship choices when you feel insecure in your marriage.
- Know what to do about the affair partner.
- Help your spouse understand your pain.
- Decide how to handle ongoing secrets or lies.
- Recognize truth-shifting.
- Get to the truth about the affair.
- Gain a perspective of who you are and who you are becoming.
- Learn an effective way to process strong thoughts & feelings.
- Understand what it really means to forgive and trust after you've been betrayed.
- Find the support you need, including counseling (what to look for, what to avoid).
- Know the steps to take, and the conversations to have, that will help you rebuild and maintain connection in your marriage.